Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

zville tourny

4474 Views 24 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  haftofsh
first off i would like to say what a great turn out on the river today, reminded me of the det river in the spring, 100+ boats, and it was nice to see all the ms members , and hats off to ron and crew for pulling off this tourny in perfect fashion, and thanks to my die hard fishing partners jerry ( fishing fanatic ) and gary v.couldn't have done it with out both of them. also thanks for ralph and crew for cooking for ALL of us!!!!as ive always said we have a incredible fishery in our back yard!!!!!
Vertebrate Fisherman Fish Smile Fishing
Handwriting Vertebrate Smile Hat Fisherman

Attachments

See less
first off i would like to say what a great turn out on the river today, reminded me of the det river in the spring, 100+ boats, and it was nice to see all the ms members , and hats off to ron and crew for pulling off this tourny in perfect fashion, and thanks to my die hard fishing partners jerry ( fishing fanatic ) and gary v.couldn't have done it with out both of them. also thanks for ralph and crew for cooking for ALL of us!!!!as ive always said we have a incredible fishery in our back...
See more
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Congrats Don!! You definitely put the time in on the water and deserve that fish! WTG
Congrats Don!! You definitely put the time in on the water and deserve that fish! WTG
See more
Congrats to the winners and all that participated , that's one big fish .
Reactions: rocketman
Congrats to the winners and all that participated , that's one big fish .
See more
Heck of a fish don... congrats.... I like the hugs an high 5's when you an your net man boat it... as wwe were only 30-40' away from you....
The tourney way great, fishing was a big plus... an Ralph an crew did a great job on the food...
Thanks to Ron, John, an Guys for all the hard works an to t he guys that help in the morning to move the cluster to the dock an launch boats...
Congrats to all...
Heck of a fish don... congrats.... I like the hugs an high 5's when you an your net man boat it... as wwe were only 30-40' away from you....
The tourney way great, fishing was a big plus... an Ralph an crew did a great job on the food...
Thanks to Ron, John, an Guys for all the hard works an to t he guys that help in the morning to move the cluster to the dock an launch boats...
Congrats to all...
See more
Don that fish will be remember and talked about for years and years to come. You will for sure have a proud trophy hanging on the wall, congratulations!

Sent from my XT1585 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Don that fish will be remember and talked about for years and years to come. You will for sure have a proud trophy hanging on the wall, congratulations!

Sent from my XT1585 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
See more
what was the weight of the winning walleye ?
See more
Wow Great job putting a rocket into that battleship.
Reactions: rocketman
Wow Great job putting a rocket into that battleship.
See more
big fish was over 14lbs and 32.5" I think, seeing in person was impressive,
big fish was over 14lbs and 32.5" I think, seeing in person was impressive,
See more
Thanks to those putting on the tourney was quite the effort and being my first tourney it went very smooth much better than i figured putting that many boats in short time!!! The fishing was great most boats were respectful driving thru the crowds was good to see. congrats to the winners lots of incredible fish caught including my brothers team who finished 3rd they were on some big fish!!!! We were one of the boats that didnt make it back to weigh in unfortunately got to far away and my boat was over weight and couldnt get on plane so was really slow going, didnt have but around 19lbs for best 5 so we fished on. anyhow great weekend and maybe try it again next year will see.......
See less
Thanks to those putting on the tourney was quite the effort and being my first tourney it went very smooth much better than i figured putting that many boats in short time!!! The fishing was great most boats were respectful driving thru the crowds was good to see. congrats to the winners lots of incredible fish caught including my brothers team who finished 3rd they were on some big fish!!!! We were one of the boats that didnt make it back to weigh in unfortunately got to far away and my...
See more
Awesome fish and job Don and crew! Your welcome that the 4 of us couldn't hook that beast right ahead of you...lol...:)

Sent from my Z981 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Awesome fish and job Don and crew! Your welcome that the 4 of us couldn't hook that beast right ahead of you...lol...:)

Sent from my Z981 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
See more
ralph i would have been just as happy had one of you hooked it!!!
See more
I hear you man :)...It was a great time and day for sure. One to remember. Great to see Gary out there with you when it happened. Maybe he'll get back into the swing of things again.
I hear you man :)...It was a great time and day for sure. One to remember. Great to see Gary out there with you when it happened. Maybe he'll get back into the swing of things again.
See more
Wish I could have made it. What was the payout? Must of been pretty good with 100+ boats, MWT must be jealous!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Reactions: scottscutbaitrigs
Wish I could have made it. What was the payout? Must of been pretty good with 100+ boats, MWT must be jealous!

See more
First place was over $5000, and I believe big fish was around $2000....Rocketman won both with that 14lb. beast :)

First place was over $5000, and I believe big fish was around $2000....Rocketman won both with that 14lb. beast :)

See more
Damn! That's a hell of a payout! Ron has the biggest Tourney going other than the doc Harpem. The great thing about this tourney is anyone can get in, you don't need a boat that can travel 50+ miles to compete. Nice job Ron, I'm glad your being taken care of from the D-bag that ripped you off.

See less
Damn! That's a hell of a payout! Ron has the biggest Tourney going other than the doc Harpem. The great thing about this tourney is anyone can get in, you don't need a boat that can travel 50+ miles to compete. Nice job Ron, I'm glad your being taken care of from the D-bag that ripped you off.

First place was over $5000, and I believe...
See more
Not jealous at all.

Not jealous at all.

See more
Just joking, glad it was such a good turn out. Pretty darn good for a fun tourney. I'm sure you were all in the in it too.

Not jealous at all.
Just joking, glad it was such a good turn out. Pretty darn good for a fun tourney. I'm sure you were all in the in it too.

Not jealous at all.
See more
not me just had a knee replaced in Dec. and going in for the other in Mar 22 for the other one.

not me just had a knee replaced in Dec. and going in for the other in Mar 22 for the other one.

See more
just wanted to thank gus for the coolest trophy ive ever seen, it will be on the wall above all the rest!!!
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Rectangle
See less
just wanted to thank gus for the coolest trophy ive ever seen, it will be on the wall above all the rest!!!
See more
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.