Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ice fished Zuckey lake before. Located in the Hamburg area. How did you do? What did you catch? What kinds of fish are in the lake? I found a lake map of the lake and It looks like a good lake to try.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Don't know much about Zukey Lake itself.

But back in the day, I spent a few hours in the Zukey Lake Tavern :D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just do a search on here for Zukey Lake and alot of info that your wondering about such as where to get on and fish at will come up. COHO has been out there a few times and has gotten into some action, other than cold beer from the Tavern. Known species are Pike,bass wallies :D and specs to name a few. I for one have yet to try this lake but am planning on it sometime next week in the morning. I will be trying for Pike and crappie but if a catch a walleye by luck I won't complain.

·
Registered
663 Posts
i have posted a few times on this forum about zukey, just leaf though the pages you should find them. dont know how to do a search, but if you cant find them let me know by p.m.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response guys. I did a search and found the info that I wanted to know.

·
Registered
663 Posts
a guy said they were seeing lots of pike on the southeast side by all the shanties, but be carfull there. just south of them is the canal to strawberry and it does not freeze good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts