Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Zercom CC ($40.00) all set for ice fishing.Anyone have any experience with these units.Ive never used a flasher before.Any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated >Thanks
KnG

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
My father uses one and I used to have a Zercom Color (Vexilar motor). I loved my Zercom color, but sold it to buy a real vex. The Clear Water Classic is a nice unit sensitive, however it does not have any real IR on it so you can pick up other peoples signals and it will show a ring of lines that just moves around in a circle constantly. It will help you catch many fish. If you need parts your best place is probably e-bay since they are not made anymore.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I need a transducer for a CC as my cable had been cut on the one I own. Guess I'll have to look on E-Bay. It was a nice easy flasher to read had it on the front of my boat with trasducer on the bow trolling motor. Never tried it through the ice.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I need a transducer for a CC as my cable had been cut on the one I own. Guess I'll have to look on E-Bay. It was a nice easy flasher to read had it on the front of my boat with trasducer on the bow trolling motor. Never tried it through the ice.

I just check e-bay, just do a serch for "Zercom" and you will find them. There is about 5 or so.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, got your PM, thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts