Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...I'm having an argument with my buddy. He says if he buys a combo tag for his 12 year old she can kill a deer in the liberty hunt and also kill another in the regular gun season. Can she? I thought "one and done" if you kill in the youth hunt... Let me know. Our pamphlets are so confusing.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
They can only harvest one during the youth hunt, regardless of sex. They are welcome to fill remaining tags during the regular seasons.

That's the way I've always understood it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So...they can kill more than one deer. I know they are allowed only one in youth hunt but then they can hunt another one in regular seasons, Oct- Jan ?????

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
So...they can kill more than one deer. I know they are allowed only one in youth hunt but then they can hunt another one in regular seasons, Oct- Jan ?????
They can fill whatever other tags they have.

Between doe permits and the other half of their combo, it could be considerably more than one other.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uh oh.....I just lost some money

·
Registered
12,032 Posts
The rules state you can use a deer tag or a combo tag. It says the bag limit is 1 deer for the two day period. Doesn't state anywhere that you are done for other hunt periods......I think you are out the money.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really? That's your contribution to this topic? Way to chime in bro....

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Really? That's your contribution to this topic? Way to chime in bro....
How long have u been hunting and don't know the rules? :lol: now why in the hell would the sell a tag you can't legally use. Combo tag = 2 deer all season but no more than 1 in youth season.the book isn't confusing at all.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like to hunt but can't keep up with all the PROS on here. Thanks for your .02 worth too.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And by the way...nice spelling and grammar usage! We all have our downfalls. I'm not a guy with the name whitetail hunter... and your working min wage. All good. Thanks for the fun.
STEVE... SHUT THIS DOWN.
as all other posts...they go the wrong way

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
And by the way...nice spelling and grammar usage! We all have our downfalls. I'm not a guy with the name whitetail hunter... and your working min wage. All good. Thanks for the fun.
STEVE... SHUT THIS DOWN.
STEVE... SHUT THIS DOWN.
Lol thanks for trying to insult me big guy arnt you the teacher? I just figured you could read ya know. I make alot more than you think it's not a competition but if it was I'd win teach. I haven't messed with my profile since I joined here don't care to if someone wouldn't like me because of what I make I wouldn't wanna associate with them anyways. Have fun and yea reading/ writing isn't my strong suit.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let it go....and put my garbage cans back in my yard

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Go check your first post to me! You started the BS. When you mow my lawn tomorrow keep the lines straight!
NO TIME FOR CRYING FOUL MR WHITETAIL HUNTER! YOU CALLED ME OUT FIRST. go claim your welfare check.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Go check your first post to me! You started the BS. When you mow my lawn tomorrow keep the lines straight!
NO TIME FOR CRYING FOUL MR WHITETAIL HUNTER! YOU CALLED ME OUT FIRST. go claim your welfare check.
Lol yea I came off bad sorry about that's my bad. I really don't get your obsession with being better than me somehow because you THINK you make more money than me? What's with that? If that was true would you be superior or something?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Or something...let it go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.