Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't tried them in the winter though I always say I'm going to.
They are alright I always wanted my dad to get them. But my go too is a dozen wax worms and a dozen Minnows and if you fish at metro go to the smaller bait shop instead of the big ones minnows last longer and you get about 2 dozen when you ask for a dozen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
U want shiners, not the mud minnows. Sportsman direct, anglers pt. I also use rosey reds,the big whales luv them.
They are alright I always wanted my dad to get them. But my go too is a dozen wax worms and a dozen Minnows and if you fish at metro go to the smaller bait shop instead of the big ones minnows last longer and you get about 2 dozen when you ask for a dozen

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Bait shop before entering park on the right attach to party store

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Oh yeah I have been stocking up on the hali jigs. They are one of my go to Bates, Always have one on a rod, All year long open water or hard water they Are Awesome, Fire tiger is one of my favorite colors
Just picked up another half dozen of those yesterday. They have the hali jigs stocked to the right of them you better grab some of those too.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
That the bait shop next to party store at park entrance

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
That the bait shop next to party store at park entrance

Go to the bait shop north of 16 mile (sportsman direct), they sell shiners, better quality. The party store/bait shop sells mostly mud minnows. You WILL see the difference!!!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
I would go with a chub..love watching pike slowly move in on them and then attack..second choice for pan fish would be this sucker.. View attachment 631785
Dats a silverfish! You couldn't pay me enough to go around in basements catching dem crazy critters lol.dey always give me da fackin hebejeebys,especially when runs across de floor outa corner of de eye.i always say hayyyy jump like a kitten lol.would be an intense living going around catching dem fur bait lmfao;)

·
Administrator
17,434 Posts
Dats a silverfish! You couldn't pay me enough to go around in basements catching dem crazy critters lol.dey always give me da fackin hebejeebys,especially when runs across de floor outa corner of de eye.i always say hayyyy jump like a kitten lol.would be an intense living going around catching dem fur bait lmfao;)
:lol::lol::lol:
<----<<<

41 - 58 of 58 Posts