Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
35,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't know how good we have it here in MI. Just got back from CA (silicone valley). You wouldn't believe how hard it was to try and find someone to buy a 2 day non-citizen fishing license from out there. Once I got and started reading the regulations guide I couldn't believe it. You want to talk complicated. You need a masters in Law to figure this one out.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Hey Steve,
I know how good I've got it! Believe me, I thank God every time I think about it! I've got a wife that lets me go fishing and hunting all the time, two kids that do good in school and a choclate lab who follows me wherever I go. I am truely the most luckiest man alive! And I live in MI! Oh Yeah, these are the good ole days!
See yah on the river.

------------------
Phish

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Have to agree with Erik, I have the best wife, I have to post it here though, don't want her to get a big head. But think about all the privacy we really have on any given stream, or just the amount of woods we can walk in, the amount of water we can spend a day on; you cannot replace that any place in the world, in my opinion, and we can generally do it in a short drive. Not like Ca where every place you go its people, people, and more people. I suppose you could get out in the desert, but whats there, sand, and it ain't a beach. I love Michigan.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Thank God Hollywood is not in Michigan.
I'm sure the Northern part of CA. is different.We in Michigan have a wonderful resource,in the public lands.Ask any sportsman where he would move to and the answer will be "up North".I live 15 minute away from all sorts of public land,150' from Lake Huron,have a wonderful wife who fishes and hunts with me,and I know how lucky I am.
Oh I almost forgot,the people on this site and the webmaster also make my life here in Michigan a pleasant place to live.Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts