Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a cva accura MR. Ordered it withmy phone lol. I bet the anti's would love that.

I got the black one. I have a camo Nikon omega 1.5x6 sitting around to mount on it. Cant wait for it to come in. All of the reviews seem positive and the thing sounds like a tack driver with a solid trigger. Its also a 6.3 lb gun which is nice.

I wanted a spare ML. I wanted it to be light and compact. The cva wolf was on the list but figured I may regret not spending a few extra bucks for a better quality ML. Well, I gotta see how this gun shoots and handles compared to my TC Triumph.

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
Is it the V1 model or V2 ?

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
Now get out and shoot it, then post some target pics. :)

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I bought the Wolf 2 years ago and it's a tack driver at 100 yards...I killed a doe that year at 175 yards with it! CVA is a great product that I'd recommend to anybody

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention the dura site mount that came with the accura. these things are high quality imo. Oversized screws and smooth installation of the nikon. Ive allways been a fan of talley's but I feel the dura site is made with the same quality. Pretty good mounts.

Now I just need some time to get her out an let her bark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts