Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the UPS truck left my christmas present today! Now to learn how to use it! Some cold weather and ice will be nice.

Anyone need a $20.00 off card on a $100 purchase for Cabelas I now have two and will not use both. Send me a PM and I'll be glad to mail to the first reply.

Dan

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I got mine too. Not too bad of a backorder wait. ;) :D :fish2:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I also have a extra 20.oo off of a 100.00 card I am not using if anyone else needs it!.....Because I'm going there this weekend with the $30.00 off card!! Man....you got to love that place!

You'll love the X67 danp.....I have one also....did you get the ice package ?? Only thing I changed right off was I tossed the arm...and put on a vexilar styrafoam float for the transducer!

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Better than a Vex:evilsmile

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I'll second that, MiketheElder ! ;) These things are the bomb ! The versatility and adjustment aspects are amazing. Sensitivity, seperation, color, graphing mode etc., etc. Best $279.99 ever spent. x67 Ice Machine package at Cabelas. Comes with the float too, not the "arm". Move over Vex ! :evil: :fish2:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
One of the things I like about the x67 is the "return to factory setting" function. You can screw around all you want learning different settings and then click on that function and it's back to normal again. I call it the "What the he!! did I do?" button.

With no ice down here I've already forgotten how to use it. Need a refresher course. Might have to have Houghton Laker show me how his works up on Houghton Lake. :gaga: :evilsmile

·
Registered
206 Posts
DanP said:
Well the UPS truck left my christmas present today! Now to learn how to use it! Some cold weather and ice will be nice.

Anyone need a $20.00 off card on a $100 purchase for Cabelas I now have two and will not use both. Send me a PM and I'll be glad to mail to the first reply.

Dan
Try this
For those of you who just bought a X67/68C and want to save hours on the lake dinking around with the huge amount of adjustments go to Lowarance Web site for the emulator – it works just like the real thing. http://www.lowrance.com/Software/PCSoftware/Install/X67C/X67C_demo.asp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts