Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out with the masses today. Got to the launch by 6:35 and there was a nice sized line. Finally got to fishing about a half hour later. The line actually moved pretty well, and the guys running the launch were very organized.

Headed up to the rouge and got one fish pretty quick. Then my first timer friend got another. I ended up hitting 3 more within the next few hours and thought we were well on our way to a nice limit. Needless to say that was the end of our day. By 12 o'clock it shut down on us.:rant: I lost one nice really nice fish and a couple other ones. Only ended up with 5. Still a great day. :)

I am heading out tomorrow afternoon with my Brother in Law. If anyone has any tips for us fire me a P.M. I'll pay you back sometime if I can. If not it's cool too. Maybe I should have been up in the upper river. Again still a great day out there and nice to fish without ice fishing garb on! :lol:

Later!

MDH

·
Registered
163 Posts
DegoJay and I and another buddy got out to the rouge and started fishing at 7 and we started practicing catch and release by 930. We kept 12 fish in the boat for some time with releasing several more. We stayed out till about 11 with catching 25 nice eaters. Towards the last half hour we decided to catch our last three and call it a day. :rant: Just because I had to get to work. All in all it was a great day out their and had a great time. Will also be out tomorrow afternoon and I hope that wind is not going to put a damper on things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts