Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Both my young kids with me today,5yr old son and 3yr old daughter(starting her out right).It was pretty windy out there today. Managed to get 5 this afternoon. Took a little while tho, almost 2 hours. My daughter told told me the next time we go shishin' SHES holding the pole and I dont get to help.:lol: She thanked me for taking her even! That is what its all about isnt it? I think shes gonna be my fishin partner in a few years.:fish: I cant wait!

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
My daughter wants to go fishing but doesn't have the patience (and I probably don't either but I'd have to learn to if she really wanted to go) for jigging. I'm glad to see some decent reports from Erie to get her out trolling. Last trip she reeled in one fish and wanted to steer the boat the rest of the trip. Too bad too because it was a 25 fish day although only 1 was a keeper but that's what she wanted and we were both happy with it.

Glad you had an enjoyable fish. Hopefully the fish were just finicky today and she gets to net more on the next trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts