Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

WTB - Used Treadmill

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Belair 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a used treadmill in good condition. Hoping that someone out there has one that they do not use and would be willing to part with it.

#4 ·
i have a welso caidence for sale model 920. everything works, but the thing is getting a little louder. the wife made me buy her a new proform. now i need to sell one. the kids use it ,but i don't need two. paid about 350 new how bout 150. Dan

#5 ·
I would buy a used Pro Form in a 500 series or above. They are great machines and can be checked out at Sears. These treadmills go for $500 and up and you can find them for about $250 used. You have to get the tadin times or whatever they call it where you live(paper sold at Convenient stores with cars, bedroom sets, etc in it) when it first comes out. I found one last year and love it. The ones that go for less than $500 have a thin rubber belt(running surface) that streches and loosens . Good Luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.