Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used treadmill in good condition. Hoping that someone out there has one that they do not use and would be willing to part with it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention. I am in the metro-detroit area. I would be willing to drive anywhere within 1-2 hours if the deal is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
i have a welso caidence for sale model 920. everything works, but the thing is getting a little louder. the wife made me buy her a new proform. now i need to sell one. the kids use it ,but i don't need two. paid about 350 new how bout 150. Dan

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would buy a used Pro Form in a 500 series or above. They are great machines and can be checked out at Sears. These treadmills go for $500 and up and you can find them for about $250 used. You have to get the tadin times or whatever they call it where you live(paper sold at Convenient stores with cars, bedroom sets, etc in it) when it first comes out. I found one last year and love it. The ones that go for less than $500 have a thin rubber belt(running surface) that streches and loosens . Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
my daughter has a proform 400 pi she was looking to sell . let me know if your interested and i will find out what she wants for it

734-673-0430 anytime before 11 pm

she paid 450 for it but will take 300 obo

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a Proforma Crosswalk SEL that I'd be willing to sell. It' foldable and in great shape. PM if your interested.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I think I found one. If all works out, I'll donate some money to the site. Anyone know how I send money to the site through paypal?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts