Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
I have an extra i730. Lemme know if you want it.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I have a extra i710 like new w/ charger for sale. Actually will probally have 4 of them for sale soon. all less than a year old.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I would be interetste in a flip phone too.. My son needs a newer one:) Have the simcard,,,already. So after Lz, takes his pick may I look too:)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, good news for me. After a few hours in front of the hair dryer my phone is working. Thx for the response. Take your pick Firecracker.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
lol wow you got Lucky! My hubby just got home he dropped his phone in water ,,,,,but his work replaced his.

So I guess I wait till those guys respond :) With pics maybe?And a Price!

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Take out the Battery....... 3 hrs in the oven @ 150. She'll work like new. Trust me.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Ok,we justed switched over to sprint so we have 4 phones and are the i710 flip models less than a year old with house chargers in good condition for $20 each.
I also have a i850 camera phone that is lees than a year old but this one has some scrathces however everthing works good on it and comes with a car charger for $20.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, my phone has serious 'issues':sad: Wasnt back to normal, the oven trick failed to work also, looks like its history.....
Still looking for a replacement now:help:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Duckman, thats a heckofa deal on the 710's but I'm hooked on the ones with an external display so you dont have to flip it open to see the caller or to make a call. Thanks though.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
yeah thats my problem too, /..... dont want to have to open it to see who is calling.
Hey put them on Ebay... you sell these no problem :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts