Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sept 2, 2019
Looking for a starter kit to learn fly fishing, which I know nothing about at all.
I live on Lake Huron in Port Hope so there are Bass, Walleye, Carp, Steelhead, Whitefish and ??? in the little bay in front of the house early in the year. Looking to learn there and then put it in the Motorhome and/or Truck camper for use also.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I HAVE a kit with duffel bag vise and tons of hair feathers and marabou flash all you need to go out on river and tie or at home. I use to do it for steelhead but lost interest will send you pictures if interested

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like good selection of dubbin and supplies, but I really need the rod and reel to start.
Thanks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I sell the whole kit getting rid of gear I have not used in a while the marboo flash glows if you see in pic. I have a mold for tear drop jigs also. Used to stealhead a lot make the lures text me or call after five 7347713858 See what you want and if we can make a deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.