Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some 1 3/8 chainlink fencing pipe. Otherwise a place that i can buy it at around the Hudsonville area for a decent price. I Am willing to drive a little ways also.
thanks
MGV

·
Super Moderator
6,903 Posts
your a day late. my neighbor just gave away 450' of fencing and posts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just put in a chain link fence last fall. I had some leftovers, unfortunatly I returned them.

About the best prices I found on the stuff was at Menards.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That figures. My cousin just hauled a couple tons to Padnus also. I went to Gemmens tonight and bought a few more pieces. trying to find the old stock before the price increases on steel. So far best price is for a 10 footer is 6.29 each. I still have one more kennel to put up but i can wait a while on that one. I need to get two 16 footers for that one or piece a couple together. thanks for the replies maybe i will find someone that will some sitting around the house to finish the other kennel

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am surprized they did not double in price. Hoipefully someone has some laying around the house they want to get rid of.:)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have one more kennel to put up. Not in big hurry but bump to the top.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
MGV,

I have a 15x15 kennel in the ground with 5' walls you are welcome to. but you will need to pull it. I can help. I am about 45 min south of you. PM me if interested

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts