Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya but it sure made it exciting, I went yesterday with my brother, we went 4-4 all steel, he got his first two ever. Two went to the grill and the other 2 are still merkin around out there.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Nice fish man, I'll be out somewhere along Lk Michigan the next two days/nights.

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey i remember seeing those fish. just remember it helps if the fish hit the shrimp not the bobber.
:lol:

Isn't it weird when they do that??? That's happened to me A LOT over the years... made me think of trying some orange top water baits out. Haven't tried it yet though, if it works that would be a blast.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Drew,

Next time out could you take a shot of your bobber/clip set-up? Does your bait hang from the bobber, or is it more off the bottom?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah, you are definitely the guy I met on Friday. I'm the husky guy that was with the tall FSU grad. We were chatting with you about Ferris and the great "scenery" on the pier :lol:. Anyways, thanks for the advice. I'm going to get a set up so I can get out there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2-2 on Kings 12 and 20. Snuck out there at 3 and caught this pig on a wife. I caught it for my girlfirends dad who died this evening. I luckly got home by 6:30 to clean the fish, and rush to hospice.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
That picture with the waves crashing on the pier in the background is awesome!!! Get that framed for sure!

Nice job on the fishing. Looks like you really have the pier program dialed in pretty tight.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Dad's monster 4 inch smolt.

Dad puttin a hurt on the alewives, before they dissapeared.

Dad's first steelhead ever.

My brother's fourth steelhead of the week.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree, next time wear a hat so less glare.....:lol:
Ha ha, ya i got sick of having hair, so now I prefer the glare. O and I have the picture blown up to 16"x20" in a nice wood frame. My mom has one hanging in the living room to.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts