Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got backfrom 2 days at Wixom Lake. I fished the Mid-West sportsman Classic there. The lake is great there was plenty of room for 100 boats, The lake has big Largies, smallies, and I saw a couple huge Musky. Lots of differant types of fishing, And Kelly and Kevin Warrner did a great job running the tournament. 55 boats and I think it paid over $1200.00 to win!

· Registered
1,062 Posts
I just got backfrom 2 days at Wixom Lake. I fished the Mid-West sportsman Classic there. The lake is great there was plenty of room for 100 boats, The lake has big Largies, smallies, and I saw a couple huge Musky. Lots of differant types of fishing, And Kelly and Kevin Warrner did a great job running the tournament. 55 boats and I think it paid over $1200.00 to win!
I fished a Team Michigan tournament there about 25 years ago and the lake was very good then. It sure is a pain driving to it though. I would like to go back though. We fished both up river and the main lake. It was hard to decide which area to concentrate on. How did you do? How about Ben Nielsen?

· Registered
1,965 Posts
But didn;t do well on Saturday and was wondering what winning weight was too.Also Funland took me out to prefish and I had a great time and he is very knowledgeable of the lake.Would love to get up there again in the future too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.