Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Friday, January 9th. Starts the first ladies league at Capitol Archery. You don't have to be good, Ya just gotta shoot.

7:00 p.m. till ???

$10/wk. 30 target/15 station including elevated.

This is not a league for you guys to come and spectate!! HAHAHAHA

313.794.2776 for sign ups..........

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Dang...if it wasn't a 45 mile trip each way, I'd be there. I'm not fond of driving at night in the winter. Sure wish someone would have an indoor league near me! I'm tempted to set up a target in my basement just to get some practice in without freezing my bouzznoochy off.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang...if it wasn't a 45 mile trip each way, I'd be there. I'm not fond of driving at night in the winter. Sure wish someone would have an indoor league near me! I'm tempted to set up a target in my basement just to get some practice in without freezing my bouzznoochy off.
A 45 minute drive in the winter is a pain....that is about what I drive to work at 5:00 in the AM so I know what you are saying....!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
A 45 minute drive in the winter is a pain....that is about what I drive to work at 5:00 in the AM so I know what you are saying....!!!
Not just 45 minutes....45 miles. Since there's no good freeway route, it'd probably be closer to an hour.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Not just 45 minutes....45 miles. Since there's no good freeway route, it'd probably be closer to an hour.

I meant to say 45 miles..I drive 42 to work. And already have had 1 day that I left home at 4:45 AM and got to work at 7:30AM ....ICE STORM and to many trucks !!! :yikes:

Back to the Women's league.....Any interest Jason...Laura?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts