Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Oh Thom is this the attitude you will be bring Sunday with you:tsk: Remember you will be out numbered greatly:evilsmile

·
Registered
682 Posts
festeraeb said:
Girl calls said she broke up with boyfriend....Comes over. Several Hours later Said Ex-boyfriend Shows up......Come to find out he is still a boyfriend.
Better get Dr. Phil involved in this one.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
yes, some ..ok..allot of them are a real treat.. I had a guy call me once with a similar storie about a girl I was "seeing"... He told me I would never steal her from him..I just said uhhh, she's all yours dude..I don't want a headcase like that anyway...good luck to you both...and tell her not to call me any more.. You should do the same..;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I scheduled a hunt down at Bear Creek, Linda was pissed I set it up for a day she has to work. Pissed she cant go with.

Went Grouse hunting this year and she was upset she could not swing the time off.

I came back from Iowa this year and had a ton of stories to tell and she said she is defenitly going next year.

I am truely gratefull for the person I am with...

·
Registered
596 Posts
festeraeb said:
Girl calls said she broke up with boyfriend....Comes over. Several Hours later Said Ex-boyfriend Shows up......Come to find out he is still a boyfriend.
Well thats another reason why you never trust something that can bleed for 7 days and still live! :yikes:

God I hope my wife doesn't read this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts