Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all made the seminar? This next summer will be my 2nd summer with a boat so I learned alot today. I took some notes and hope to use them this summer. For being free it was a real good break from freezing my ass off trying to fish on the ice (sorry but a real slow Winter for me). I am pumped for Spring to be here.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I wish I could have made it...Maybe next year...

So the ice hasn't been very good to you?

Last time out on the ice I got the big black and white kitty myself...haha...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Trout Tracker and I made it down, quite an interesting day to say the least!

Rick

·
Registered
66 Posts
11:30 AM. Stopped at a rest area 10 miles east of Jackson and my old battery gave up the ghost. Should have replaced it last fall! Called roadside assistance, went into Jackson and put in a new battery. Ok, I thought, I'll still see the 2 PM on Flies with Tim... When I got there though I found out that he switched up and did his at 9:30 AM! Still a good day. Great seesions. Had to leave at 2 PM for other Saturday stuff to do but nice time. Sorry I did not get to meet you guys! I was the guy in BLue/black winter coat and green Old Town Canoe ball cap.
Still got a goody bag! I guess 200 had not showed up yet by 11:30...

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
I maid it meet Catfishhog Trout Tracker and Don P. I bought one of those Alberta Clippers to try. If it works it should really make using the add-a-line above the dypsie easier. Hard to believe that little plastic could hold a big steelie and halling a diver backwards at the same time. Didn't learn much but if you got the speaker off to the side they did answer any question. One of the charter guy said somebody ran into to his jet boat while he was trailering it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts