Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Wolf Delisting Petition

1186 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  MERGANZER
Let all of your hunting friends know that this petition is out there. Go to biggameforever.org and sign the petition to get the Canadian Gray Wolf delisted.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Yeah, I am sure Mickey Mouse, and Jon Bon Jovi have signed it as well lol

Ganzer
Online petitions don't mean squat and are nothing more than feel good web sites because there are no real, verifiable names attached to them just like the majority of posters on this site being anonymous.
Sorry you are taking this so serious but a valid point was made as well. A real petition that will actually get attention has to have real people on it. By that, I mean verifiable residents. Names addresses phone numbers. Not [email protected] that isnt going to carry much weight. We can all have 100's of emails and sign the petition over and over and they know that. Kind of like in elections, they check to make sure you are who you say you are. thats all. Want a difference go door to door with signatures and addresses. Stop by I will sign that one.

Ganzer
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.