Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been doing the landscaping at ginos surf at about 9.30 am
no bs, i look out about 100 yards and i thought i seen a dog swimming in the water
it turn out to be a yearly doe no **** it had to been in the water threading for at least a good 5 minutes before it came out at the feild next to ginos
that was a sight to see:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
just to let you all know it made it back in the woods:D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i imagine thats how a lot of deer from the nature preserve make it over to the woods behind genos i have seen them in the median of sixteen mile also.preety cool to see one swim that far though.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Robert Hoover said:
i imagine thats how a lot of deer from the nature preserve make it over to the woods behind genos i have seen them in the median of sixteen mile also.preety cool to see one swim that far though.
Just curious what nature preserve you are referring to? I have duck hunted a lot of Lake St. Clair and have seen deer tracks in the craziest places.

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the deer came from the south from beacon cove area that is what amazed me:yikes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I live in that trailerpark at the end of crocker and i see deer around here all the time. Also across from ginos them woods are decent size back there. Two years ago we had a big doe and a nice six in the reeds between beacons cove and the park. There are alot of deer in the erea from the spillway to metro.

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
They probably got pushed out by the fire. Friend of mine used to live next to the pier III on jefferson N of metro and they were in her backyard all the time.

Hey crazy...any boats out trolling yet??

·
Banned
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mostly people drifting infront of ginos
monday night their were about 6 boats drifting spaced out about 1/4 mile between them didnt see any action these was between 6.30pm and 8.20pm

god i cant wait until this job is done at ginos it has been consuming all my fishing time, but hell at least im working:rolleyes: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts