Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at this gun for waterfowl!! I used my father-in-laws older Winchester last yr and it did a great job! I'm still using my old 1100 2/3" with no vented rib from when I was 16!! Thats alot of yrs ago....LOL!! Any thoughts on this gun would be great!! Thanks!!

Scott

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sib!! I seen some other sites as well, i was just wondering if anybody on here had one or shot one and what they thought!! Thanks again!!

Scott

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
One of our crew shoots an SX3 and likes it real well. He shoots it pretty well too. I have shot it only on clays and it performed, I think it would be a good choice. You may want to ask the same question in the waterfowl forum- you'd probably get more opinions/reports

·
Registered
892 Posts
we only help shooters with ability. Contact TTS/SKID or some of the other professionals.......LMAO. Good luck!.:lol:
Huntsman, you're such a tremendous asset to this site. It's unbelievable to me that you've been allowed to hang around for sooooo long. I can't recall the last time I've seen you make a useful post.

To help with the actual question....I have a Super X3. I've always been a Benelli guy, but I picked up the Winchester in the off-season. Got a great deal. I decided that I'd put it through the paces this season, and see if it holds up. I haven't had it long enough to say that it's replaced my SBE as my go to gun, but I like it so far. I'd say, purchase one.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I went yesterday and bought it and put 50 rounds through it and its a GREAT shooting gun!! I was shooting pretty well with it, cant wait to get it out in the field!! Thanks to the guys that helped!!

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts