Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,I own and operate a pheasant farm in Oxford,I will gladly trade a phesant hunt for a goose hunt,great exersise for dogs in the off season.I have a 16ft trailer full of fbs and 6 x-landers and willing to travel.I have 20 stuffers in the garage that need to sucker in a few more befor the season ends.I hang the stuffers in the garage so the mice wont get at them,I have 24 skined and ready to stuff when I have time.I want a trailer full of stuffers within a couple years,I only skin early season birds,no fat.

Thanks, Jerry.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
what pheasant farm do you own?? If we had a place to go i would gladly take you but we do most of our hunting over water in the early and regular season therefore we have no fields...sorry

DB808

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
duckbuster808 said:
what pheasant farm do you own?? If we had a place to go i would gladly take you but we do most of our hunting over water in the early and regular season therefore we have no fields...sorry

DB808
Ya i would have no problem taken you out in the early or reg. season but its frozen some what. I think im going to see if the water is open infront of the blind.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,I useally have birds till it freezes my self,as a group we harvested over 200 geese,but as soon as it freezes,my birds are gone.I live 1/2 mile from a roost that holds 2-500 birds,so I chase them from september till it freezes,them I go stir crazy until september.I have a pond on my 25 acers in metamora that I keep open with a fountian and a well pumping,the ducks come in by the 100s,crazy,my wife says no hunting in the back yard!I have a buddy that lives on a river in fenton,thats where I duck hunt for the last 2 days.I dont get geese on my pond after they have chicks,they take them to the roosting pond,through the woods,I followed them this year,wild.

Thanks, Jerry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts