·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Papa Greco

Guide

Wild game dinner donation request
Remove this ad.....
become a Supporting Member today.

The O’Kelley Council Knights of Columbus in Dearborn is having their 6th annual Wild Game Dinner on Saturday February 28, 2015. It will be served as an all you can eat buffet with a single seating at 2:00pm.

This is a family friendly event, children are welcome.

We depend on the generosity of the sportsman in Michigan to provide the game we serve. We will take any game in good shape and prepare it in a variety of delicious dishes. None of the game will be wasted. We can also process the game if entire animals are donated.
We would be especially interested in any raccoons or beaver!

Anyone donating game gets into the dinner for free.

Would you be willing to help us out by either donating game and/or coming to our dinner?

For more information PM me,

Mike (Papa) Greco

www.papagrecos.com

Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows of any wild game dinners coming up soon that the public is welcomed to go.

Saturday, January 17,2015 6:00 PM at Chesaning Trinity United Methodist Church. Tickets are available at 989-845-3157 during normal business hours.

Tickets are at no charge, but you need one to get in the door (need to limit number for fire code reasons and also to know how much food to prep). Donations are appreciated and all proceeds go toward sending area kids to Summer Camps.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am posting the tentative menu for the O'Kelley Council Knights of Columbus wild game dinner in Dearborn on Saturday February 28, 2015 with a single seating at 2:00pm.

I haven't been posting much because we sold out the lounge. However, now we are able to use the small hall for additional seating! If you are interested in coming to the dinner, please let me know.

Mike (Papa) Greco
www.papagrecos.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts