Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking to pick up a couple hunting games for the Wii and was wondering what games were good and which ones were a waste of money......What about the Cabela's big game hunter combo that comes with the gun?....any good?....also was checking out the Skii Doo challenge it looks pretty sweet........Thanks........Mack

·
Registered
434 Posts
i've got the first big game hunter for Wii I liked it and the rapala fishing game was pretty cool
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Was looking to pick up a couple hunting games for the Wii and was wondering what games were good and which ones were a waste of money......What about the Cabela's big game hunter combo that comes with the gun?....any good?....also was checking out the Skii Doo challenge it looks pretty sweet........Thanks........Mack
Got that one for the kids and I have played it also. Its not too bad except I dont get to watch much tv because my little guy wants to hunt on the big tv all the time lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ive played Deer Drive, its more of a simple arcade style game. Its alright but gets repetative after a bit. Also played the duck hunting game, that was pretty weak.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
They sell one at Gander Mountain, can't recall the name of it but it comes with or without a rifle. It is a piece of trash, played it ten minutes, got back in the truck and returned it. Totally not worth it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
In my opinion there hasn't been a good hunting video game since Deer Hunter 5 from the original series of games. The company that produced them has since gone belly-up and we are stuck with crummy companies creating crummy hunting games. Always do your homework and read reviews before buying a game, you'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Hold off on buying something,,, if I go another HOUR, sitting in front of that game and NOT see ANYTHING,, you can have mine..:rant: I've had the game for months and I've shot like 2 deer and 20 beavers..:dizzy:

P.S. It's Cabela's Big Game Hunter.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have Cabela's Dangerous Game, Trophy Bucks, and Legendary Adventures. Legendary Adventures is my favorite.

It has the usual hunts and variety of game animals, but this one has a target shooting mode. It is addicting and actually helps me with target acquisition (using the Wii rifle or zapper).

(Caution: Your wife will HATE these games. I usually trade time on the Wii for footrubs or dishes and laundry duty!!!)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hold off on buying something,,, if I go another HOUR, sitting in front of that game and NOT see ANYTHING,, you can have mine..:rant: I've had the game for months and I've shot like 2 deer and 20 beavers..:dizzy:

P.S. It's Cabela's Big Game Hunter.
Stop hunting Michigan in the game, come on, you know there's no deer here ;).

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's not for the Wii, but TheHunter for the PC is a great game...and best of all it's free (for mule deer).

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
you think a company like cabelas would be able to come up with a realistic hunting game and not a hunting game where animals are just running around like every day is the rut. I haven't bought a hunting game since the deer hunter series went under.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any good water fowling games for it?........Anyone have their Wii modded?.....Thanks.......Mack

·
Registered
241 Posts
"Buck Fever" came out last month has anyone played it yet?? I will be buying that game soon it looks like it the same game at snookers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
"Buck Fever" came out last month has anyone played it yet?? I will be buying that game soon it looks like it the same game at snookers.
Buck Fever sucks to me. I just got done playing it and it made me get on here. I like the Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 and Dangerous Hunts 2009. I know this is off subject but the Rapala Fishing Frenzy is great!!

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
mack my wife accidently left a waterfowl game on my stuff... so i know i am getting one for christmas for the wii... so i will be able to let you know after christmas... but not before

she wouldnt let me try it out b4 christmas :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts