1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I think I'll stay in Michigan..........
[/COLOR]

Deer Stand Lease For Sale
From a man in Isle of Palms, SC

I took a lease on a piece of land where there are plenty of deer roaming around. I put up a stand in a nice place where several game trails crossed. BUT, due to some incurred obstacles getting to the stand last Saturday I've decided to forgo any more attempts at bagging a trophy deer this year. So, if anybody wants my deer stand for the rest of the year, it's open to anyone who would like to take a stab at it. My heart can't take another day like last Saturday.

I hope the attachment comes through.

It appears the attchement did not come through - Sorry. Any help on sending attachments?

·
Registered
12,585 Posts
Um, yeah. No thank you.

·
Premium Member
30,795 Posts
I've seen that pic before on the net but it was from Texas not SC if the leaser did in fact lease in his home state.
None the less, It would be cool to have a snake skin belt...I wouldn't be able to see it when I had it on , but it would be cool to have one.:lol:

Big T

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I live in Georgia about 2 miles from the SC line and i'm here to tell ya, no matter where those pictures came from, I can confirm they they do live in SC and GA.
Just one of the reasons im reluctant to hunt down here. Too many things in the woods that can kill you back!:yikes::lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts