Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I like about this site is that I can make post without worrying that someone is going to jump down my throat. Evan when I see guys disagree with each other they dont get loud about it. Know what I mean? I mean evan when I screw up or post something kinda corny, no one comes back and calls me stupid. I like that! I believe I will hang with you guys awhile!
C-yah!

------------------
Phish

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just located this site today and find myself liking it as well. It has a more personal approach. It seems that everyone here enjoys the outdoors and wishes to assist others in enjoying the same. I think I'll make this one of my primary sites. I'm not sure who is responsible for it but seems "Steve" is so thanks Steve!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I hit this site my first venture onto the web in search of hunting info. What can I say, but who needs another site? Man, anything I need I can find here or at least find out where to get it! You guys rule! Thanks Steve and all other moderators etc.

Ben

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
This is a very nice site, lots of info and seems to be very nice folks too. But why does WEEZER have more deer heads than I do? It ain't fair I tell ya, hehehehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts