Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I like about this site is that I can make post without worrying that someone is going to jump down my throat. Evan when I see guys disagree with each other they dont get loud about it. Know what I mean? I mean evan when I screw up or post something kinda corny, no one comes back and calls me stupid. I like that! I believe I will hang with you guys awhile!
C-yah!

------------------
Phish

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just located this site today and find myself liking it as well. It has a more personal approach. It seems that everyone here enjoys the outdoors and wishes to assist others in enjoying the same. I think I'll make this one of my primary sites. I'm not sure who is responsible for it but seems "Steve" is so thanks Steve!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree with Erik and gmaschke this site is
excellent, been to others, mostly they just rip on you for your opinion.
If Steve is in charge of this, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I hit this site my first venture onto the web in search of hunting info. What can I say, but who needs another site? Man, anything I need I can find here or at least find out where to get it! You guys rule! Thanks Steve and all other moderators etc.

Ben

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
This is a very nice site, lots of info and seems to be very nice folks too. But why does WEEZER have more deer heads than I do? It ain't fair I tell ya, hehehehehe

·
Administrator
36,205 Posts
Toto the deer heads are based on number of posts :) Just another little way to get people to post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.