Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to launch at Sterling State Park tomorrow (9/22) at 8 am. Willing to share info. I'll be on channel 68. FrankT.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Id love to go but I have no one to go with. All my buddies want to go musky, musky every day lol. I think its suppose to lay flat by the wind prediction but who knows.
Hope to hear good reports

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
I'll be out launching about the same time. Black polar Kraft. No radio on board though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I will be out there tomorrow morning with a buddy. Wind/weather looks great! We will be in a 16ft Lund. Blueish/silver in color.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Not looking forward to the bugs and algae.... 75 sunny and flat calm means lots and lots of bugs probably

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Id love to go but I have no one to go with. All my buddies want to go musky, musky every day lol. I think its suppose to lay flat by the wind prediction but who knows.
Hope to hear good reports
Sent you a PM (conversation)

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
How are the water conditions today? The Toledo lights looks like it's a little lumpy out there....but manageable. The bigger question is; How's the bite?

Marty

·
Registered
834 Posts
How are the water conditions today? The Toledo lights looks like it's a little lumpy out there....but manageable. The bigger question is; How's the bite?

Marty
No update from me, I couldn't get away from the dock this morning, have a fuel system problem. I am in the middle of taking it apart right now.
Lot of boats at SSP this morning.
GF

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
We pulled out 2 man limit with ease this morning. All fish over 8 inches (measured them) fish were right where we left them Sunday. The lake was a little bumpy this morning but laid down around 11. They were going nuts until a pack of boats formed around us. Even after 20 years on the lake it blows my mind how little people care and will anchor tight to you. Actually had 3 different boats almost get our anchor line today.

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
.......Even after 20 years on the lake it blows my mind how little people care and will anchor tight to you. Actually had 3 different boats almost get our anchor line today.
When can hear a guy fart you know he is a little close. Never understand it! Even worse....when you can smell it!

M

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Where did you get your minnows at jeffs? I went to anglers and they had good minnows but light scoops ran out in three hours with 3 scoops with two of us . Came in to jeffs and got some more and not so good small minnow. Mud shiners I think fish did not seam to like them ended up with about 50 descent ones I will be out again in am

1 - 20 of 20 Posts