Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Who's fishing Tomorrow 4/2?

6346 Views 40 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  perchjerker
Fortunately I have tomorrow off as well as Monday. Ill be launching out of Sterling State Park. How about you guys?
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Kicking around the idea of hitting the upper tomorrow....will be a cooooool morning....
Definitely not a fan of the cold, but this is the first time I could find someone to actually go. I'll be dressing warm.
Reactions: marty59
Going out of Belanger park for an afternoon run I’m sure someone out there will light them up! Tight lines
Ill be going out Friday and Saturday. Undecided if I want to fish Brest Bay or start jigging... Trying to decide based on reports.
Fortunately I have tomorrow off as well as Monday. Ill be launching out of Sterling State Park. How about you guys?
Ditto, don't know where will be the best place for a boat ride.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Be at Belanger park in the morning hoping we will be able to launch
Will be hitting erie. Tuesday was a rough ride out there but tomorrow looks good others than the morning chill. Once sun comes out it ll be a great day.
Who's fishing....going to be jamming at the ramps this weekend!

Marty
Reactions: Gone_Hunting
I will be on the river tomorrow!!!! first trip of the year and I'm super pumped! Probably out of alter.

Wind is looking pretty good for tomorrow. Should be some smooth fishing.
See you in the morning ! Don’t even think about cutting in line in front of me unless you give me a beer! Leaving home at 4 am! Good luck. Really if you are there around same time I have some plastics I will give you that will catch fish! Let me know.
Be at Belanger park in the morning hoping we will be able to launch
Reactions: Go Lions!!!!
I’ll be there. Fished today. Not too many interested takers but any day on the water is still a good day.
We fished 3.5 hours, moved several times, had a few bites and put one in the box. Water temp was 42-44 all downriver.
Tight lines everyone!
Fished last Saturday. It was a great reminder of why I don't fish weekends or holidays. I'll be sitting it out until next week and letting the weekend warriors battle it out the next 3 days.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Real slow for me yesterday, tried about 6-7 spots from lsc to belle isle bridge with 1 dink. Was great to get back on the river though.
Getting the boat wet finally. Looks like its gonna be brisk... but hey over the weekend when I can't fish should be great weather!
Lake or river
Getting the boat wet finally. Looks like its gonna be brisk... but hey over the weekend when I can't fish should be great weather!
This weekend for me.
In before sunrise, out before Googans.
Reactions: bullpup
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.