Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple friends and I are planning a trip up to Grand Lake for the weekend of new years. If anybody would like to join us in the hunt for first ice wallys and jumbo's pm me. the more the merrier and the better odds we can put the pound down! :)

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
The one I'm familuar with is just north of Alpena in Presque Isle County.

Welcome! If it is the one in PI I've been there a time or two ;), great times were had by all!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I plan on fishing over the New Years weekend. Is this a closed party, or could I drive up from houghton Lake? Burksee, wanna ride along, maybe? Depends on when they go. I've made no plans, yet, for the weekend.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan on fishing over the New Years weekend. Is this a closed party, or could I drive up from houghton Lake? Burksee, wanna ride along, maybe? Depends on when they go. I've made no plans, yet, for the weekend.
No by all means the more the merrier we will already be up on new years eve and plan on fishing hard fri and sat.

Chuckwagon, my wife and my friends woman will be on the ice with us. ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No by all means the more the merrier we will already be up on new years eve and plan on fishing hard friday and saturday.

Chuckwagon, my wife and my friends woman will be on the ice with us. ;)
No by all means the more the merrier we will already be up on new years eve and plan on fishing hard friday and saturday.

Chuckwagon, my wife and my friends woman will be on the ice with us. ;)[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Hey Rick, Not 100% sure what the plans are for NY's weekend yet, my wife may be working on Saturday. If we do make it to HL it will be because the trails are in decent shape to ride. I'd love to get up to GL for some fishing soon! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Would have been nice but plans changed and we won't be making it up north anywhere this weekend, the wife and I both have to work today and she has to go in on Saturday. Hopefully soon though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts