Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm Wondering who spots cars on the Betsie? We decided to go there and are completely oblivious to who we should call. The spotting thread had no info on the Betsie, any help would save said trip. Thanks.
PETE

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Call the Backcast Fly Shop in Benzonia and ask them. If you get the right person on the line you'll get an answer, if not..........well.........1-231-882-5222.

Let me know if you can't find anyone. I'll do it for $50...........:lol:

·
Banned
989 Posts
Call the Backcast Fly Shop in Benzonia and ask them. If you get the right person on the line you'll get an answer, if not..........well.........1-231-882-5222.

The Backcast - Benzie County's best fly shop and pet store all rolled into one. It is actually a great shop.:)

Is the fly shop in Thompsonville still open? I think it was called Aries Tackle. Do they offer spotting service?

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Is the fly shop in Thompsonville still open? I think it was called Aries Tackle. Do they offer spotting service?
There is no listing of Aries in the phone book.

Some other suggetions to call:
Benzie Fishing Service
231-882-0776

Thompsonville Tackle
231-378-4520 (This might be Aries)

Deno's Car Spotting Sevice
231-378-2431

·
Registered
13 Posts
what do yo mean by spotting cars?? just keeping an eye out while you fish?:16suspect

·
Registered
663 Posts
you have someone move your car up or down river for you so you can fish a long stretch.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Whit,
The info is priceless, but I'll grab a spare $50 just in case I need to look you up. The Backcast fly/pet shop has the best mouse patterns, they just don't stay alive on the hook as well as deerhair does.:D
'Yaking for chrome,
PETE

·
Registered
280 Posts

Paying you $50 would be way cheaper than driving there to find out there are no fish:lol:

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Paying you $50 would be way cheaper than driving there to find out there are no fish:lol:

Keep in mind that on top of the $50 I'm also spending the Social Security contributions you guys make........:evil:................:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts