Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
They are getting prettier but I'm not liking the Indiana blades. The french seems to work better for me.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hard to get a good finish on the blades. Think I might try to build one of those fluidizer beds.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I'm gonna try and paint more blades during the off season. Got a few paint schemes i wanna try out for next years silver fish

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Well it's that time of year again for spinners and salmon... anyone start making them again?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well it's that time of year again for spinners and salmon... anyone start making them again?
I bought a cigar box full of blades that appear to be Herters from the 60’s or 70’s. My original goal was to make a few spinners and a few chatterbaits—but the cigar box was FULL. So, I intend to put them up for sale at some point. They appear to be plated brass, all shapes, usually gold or silver.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
So do I but I've been working on some new color combinations and patterns. Sometimes just the simplest color alterations makes the difference between catching and not catching....so I try to come prepared with a couple 100 different options

·
Registered
170 Posts
One can't enough in their arsenal. I fished a lake that had dingy water,and I started with bright colors and nothing. I rigged another rod with darker colors and caught my limit in very same area.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts