Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, title says is all ... who is planning on going?

I am planning on going solo at the moment. Currently working on shack rental. Anyone looking to go in halves on a shack? Will most likely be on the West to SE side of the lake. Probably staying with friends to the SW, so don't want to have to drive too far.

·
Darkhouse Ninja
5,625 Posts
I really want to go next year just couldn't make it work this year.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm with Botek...gotta sit one more year out.
Well ... you had a choice. But, I think you made a smarter choice marrying that young lady.
Ah crap, how much were those?? I have not got that included in the budget!

I hope to have my details finalized by next week. I think MotorCop1 and I will be heading over. Still up in the air on 3 days or 6. Hopefully we will be using SCOTTYGVSU's hole from last year. ;-)

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
WTH, is that lunch on top of that thing??

That's breakfast. On that Monday my buddy and I had nothing to do since we tagged out, so we decided to cruise around the lake to see what was around. We stopped at a bar about 11am for lunch. When the waitress asked what I'd like to drink I told her "diet coke till noon then a beer please" she replied "why wait till noon?", and proceeded to inform me that she sold 30 gallons of Bloody Mary's before 9am on opening day! The couple next to us at the bar confirmed her story and showed me that pic of their opening morning hangover elixir.
I don't know how much they cost but it can't be much. We stayed at that bar until 6pm, BS'ing an trading drink rounds with the locals, and had a $60 tab. That's with lunch.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
was going to go this year couldn't find a shanty rental in time and missed the dead line for the tag then the next night they called said one was still free :( hopefully next season

1 - 9 of 9 Posts