Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, can anyone top this great looking Spinone? ;)

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
While that is a fine looking Spinone. I'll put my boy Maverick up against any dog in the looks category. Brains on the other hand.:dizzy: Just kidding he is a real smart dog to, just didn't figure birds out as quick as his sister did. But man did he look good today on grouse and doodles. To thick for pictures in this spot and I couldn't imagine trying to get a shot off.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Well, I have had people point out what they said was a great looking Spinone to me. Then the same person point out an ugly one. Heck, I thought the two were twins. How do you tell?

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
I DO!

Here's my Point-Setter"

As many of you know, Smokey is half GSP and half English Setter. I think he's one great looking dog! But this is really weird. Yesterday I stopped in to Pet Smart to get him a new ID tag because he lost his other one. While waiting for the engraving machine which was busy I walked back to the training area which had a couple people in it doing a semi-private session with their pups. I walked up and looked down through the glass to see and almost perfect clone of Smokey! I was shocked. This dog was a little smaller than Smokey because he was obviously not quite as old but he could have been Smokey's brother. They were almost IDENTICAL! I stood there in amazement watching for a few minutes and when the guy handling him wasn't busy I asked him if he was a GSP. I knew he had to have a lot of GSP in him. He said that he was half GSP and halve Australian Cattle dog. I'm telling you though that the coloring and markings were almost a perfect match for my Point-Setter. I watched for a few more minutes and then headed home. Half way home I thought about it and was bummed because I really wished I had a camera with me and would have loved to get a shot of him. Then it dawned on me that I did... MY PHONE. DUH! I never even thought about it. I may even head back there next Saturday about the same time and see if I can find the guy again. I'd really love a picture to show my wife. It's amazing how much these two different cross breed dogs look alike.

Oh yeah, your dog's not bad either but mine's better. ;) :D

John

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I have had people point out what they said was a great looking Spinone to me. Then the same person point out an ugly one. Heck, I thought the two were twins. How do you tell?
I can't tell the ugly ones from the good looking ones either. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts

Otto is aabout 6 Months old in this photo. I dont have any recent pictures. He is 15 months now. I think he is a good looking GSP.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
This is my pointer Chopper....

And GSP Max...

·
Registered
4,262 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Nicest looking Spinone I've ever seen.......ok it's the only Spinoni I've ever seen. ;)

My pup Kate
She looks like her mama...

How are things going with the little gal anyhow?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Why do have to look at so many pictures of dog wieners? :confused::confused:
That's not the first time we've had that picture of Hevis wiener, his dogs wiener i mean.

At this time post #7 is my favorite.

·
Registered
493 Posts

1 - 20 of 214 Posts