Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to share any info on the White? Might be up in that area this weekend. Any info on this river would help. PM if you prefer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was up there tonight few fish i was lucky walked on to five of them two were pretty silver. about 25 guys from the bridge to last angler trail.river very low

·
Super Moderator
20,760 Posts
Anyone willing to share any info on the White? Might be up in that area this weekend. Any info on this river would help. PM if you prefer.
Not quite sure what to make of the White this year.

Very few fish compared to previous years. Plenty of polished redds (and by the location they must have been used during the higher flows), but a lack of visible fish. I'm sure many were ripped off the beds which was very evident by the tackle of a select few. :dizzy: Man are these guys bold.

From Pines to points up above it didn't look promising and the forecast without any additional precipitation...

I'd say head north

The Mo on the other hand had quite a few fish, but the eelgrass dislodged by boats made keeping plugs clean a chore and impossible in some spots. 2 cranks on the handle and you're fouled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts