Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
11,449 Posts
I thought I saw a thread on here somewhere about White Lake, but cannot find it now....anyone?????????????? I can see Muskegon Lake from work. Guys were out by sand docks, but I hear that the ice is still pretty "iffy". Please be careful, my brother of the same mother.....:)!

·
Registered
11,449 Posts
thinking about heading up this sat...you in?
Is dad going also? Perhaps I will meet up with you. I had planned-on trying for walleye on Friday night, so maybe afterwards I can catch up to you. Usual spot? Maybe some of your Mojo can be shared with me, you jig-meister! I'll bring along some hotshots & venison jerky!

·
Registered
11,449 Posts
I'll be there at 8A at lakeside..if you need a lift let me know. Where you going for walley?
OK, sounds good, I'll see what happens and try to make it. If I need a lift, I'll give you a call. Is dad going also? I was going to go 4 walleye @ the Bass River SGA gravel pit Friday night, so I idk.

·
Registered
11,449 Posts
dads gonna be in Boone so it's just us kids
Nephew Phillip the fish-slayer wants me to take him pike fishing, so IDK yet what/where I'm doing/going.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
45 ft. Deep. Got 15 perch and one whitefish, spikes and a Hali's ...windy, almost blown away. Any body else out there today?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ice is good to go on west. Drilled through nothing under 7 today. Bad news is I drilled tons of holes and not much to show for it. Fished post office, in front of channel, main lake west, ,Yacht Club and several places between. Small perch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would like to fish White Lake this winter. Is there easier access to the normal perching grounds from the north side or the south side of the lake? I have read bout people fishing off from the post office. Which side of the lake is it on? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was out on the west end with Dad sat., got twenty five perch apiece and one Cisco. 45 fow . Anybody else getting cisco, I've got 2 this year already after not getting any the last 20 years. Maybe their population is up. Fun fish about 17-19 inches and they fight hard.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts