Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
Wondering if anyone has drove by white lake recently? I’m curious to see how the lake is after the storm then rain and warm up.
Still 4 more days of really warm temps with a couple days of rain. Can’t imagine there will be any ice left by then. Even if there somehow is, we’ll wish there wasn’t because that ice is gonna be terrible. We’re best off starting from scratch at this point.

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How’s the lake looking? Anyone here live on the lake that can provide any reports? Sucks it’s almost the end of January and I haven’t hit my usual first spot this season.

· Registered
1,048 Posts
Not good on main lake unless you want to use a boat. Only ice is skim ice at boat launch and around the private docks. Back bay is iced over but shore ice not even holding snow. Which the rest of bay is. No shore ice by WL Inn. But ice on that bay also. No one on the ice. Think it will be a bit before I’d try it.

· Registered
474 Posts
Man, I was still hoping to get out Saturday. Seems pretty unlikely. Cold Thursday and Friday, but idk if that will be long enough to freeze. Maybe Long Lake since it’s only about 10’ deep?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts