Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG

Legit have been trying to find the walleye in this lake! Read stocking reports from MIDNR gone over multiple spots every winter, and last night finally paid off!!

Might not be a huge walleye but the effort I put in make it so much more awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats man, I’ve been fishing this lake for almost 10 years and I’ve never caught one. Heard stories all the time but never had luck. Finally got some really useful info from a local this past weekend when I was out there. Can’t wait to give it a shot, you’ll see me this Saturday night trying lol.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats man, I’ve been fishing this lake for almost 10 years and I’ve never caught one. Heard stories all the time but never had luck. Finally got some really useful info from a local this past weekend when I was out there. Can’t wait to give it a shot, you’ll see me this Saturday night trying lol.
They definitely here 22incher says so

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also had one other walleye get off at the hole

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man I’m jelly, that’s awesome. Gotta work Saturday morning so I’m gonna go for the evening bite. Trying hard this winter for the eyes outta there. Usually do pretty good fishing for eyes everywhere else but for some reason I’ve been skunk year after year :banghead3. If I manage to get one I’m sure people will here me yelling lol.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I don't know how it is for thickness after the warm weather, but the snow is gone.
Wear creepers.
It's definitely slick as s*** lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats on the eye I have caught a few out of there with no throw backs I think I saw you unloading your equipment that evening with the help of your wife I bet she loved it when she picked you up! good eats

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the eye I have caught a few out of there with no throw backs I think I saw you unloading your equipment that evening with the help of your wife I bet she loved it when she picked you up! good eats
Yuppers made fish tacos with that eye even fried up the cheeks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice catch! I'm dying to pull a walleye through the ice. How are the ice conditions on White Lake?
4-4 1/2 is was getting soft in top 2 days ago but im sure its fine now. As long as we dnt get bunch of rain

·
Registered
180 Posts
View attachment 631169 View attachment 631171
Legit have been trying to find the walleye in this lake! Read stocking reports from MIDNR gone over multiple spots every winter, and last night finally paid off!!

Might not be a huge walleye but the effort I put in make it so much more awesome.

Nice job! I got a nice 24 incher out of there last year. Went north this past week and killed the perch

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 18 of 18 Posts