Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I like how every component of the bow is designed to be quiet and vibration free , making Whisper Creek the quietest bows on the market .

I'm shooting the new Innovator ,and my wife even noticed how quiet the bow was compared to my Mathews .

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
Pretty fly for a white guy ;)

Looks very, very interesting. I wish I could be in Atlanta to see it in person :rant:

The Spectrum's cams are the same CPS that I know and love or have the been changes?

·
Banned
439 Posts
I shot one at al and bobs in grand rapids. They are quiet, but not queit enough to make me forget that they way a ton. they arent going to carry them any more there. not selling very well. so if your in the market go there.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
djkillaz said:
I shot one at al and bobs in grand rapids. They are quiet, but not queit enough to make me forget that they way a ton. they arent going to carry them any more there. not selling very well. so if your in the market go there.
The bows are lighter , faster ,quieter ,and more vibration free for 2006 .Big improvement over the 2005 models . Al and Bob might want to look into the new lineup .;)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I helped with the shooting lanes at the ATA show for Whisper Creek this weekend ,and we were very busy . We received a lot of positive feedback , even from the competitor's .:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts