Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went whipping with MarbleEyeMack after canceling my SPRINT phone plan. Thrusday night we tagged 9 walters, Friday night after picking up 6 in Saint Clair we went up to Port huron and banged out 12 more fish for a limit with Mack and His brother. Saturday Night went back to PH and bagged 11 walters with Macker putting a hurting on me. :D The family and I were at the KOA in PH so the drive was a nice 15 minutes to the launch, and Todd got to take home a butt load of Walleye. And if anyone wants to know what a butt load it, it is defined as more then 7 :lol:

Todd wanted to go back out Sunday Night but damn I was tired and wanted to sleep

Still waiting for the new MetroPCS plan to pick up my old number so just winging it for now, we will see how that cell phone company is.

L8TR

Brian

Oh yea I think Todd has pictures so I will see if I can get them and post.

· Registered
376 Posts
Nice Brian!

I Spend all weekend cleaning the old boat so I could sell it. (Sold in a day out front of the house) and cleaning and putting togeather a new to me bigger boat. I'm ready now and we'll se what this boat will do.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
I thought I seen a couple goofballs out there drifting and whipping a little. Heard you got a few that are better than what we got all ours were 20 " cookie cutters ... Good job and keep an eye on Macker I heard some stories about that dude...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.