Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Good Job!

Bassmad2 & I fished til 12:30 got 6 last night. Brian was the hot hand last night. I sure am sore from not fishing for 12 days.. Dam old age!!:lol: Fish were on Bleeding Pearl & Olive... It sure was slow until 10ish...

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Good Job!

Bassmad2 & I fished til 12:30 got 6 last night. Brian was the hot hand last night. I sure am sore from not fishing for 12 days.. Dam old age!!:lol: Fish were on Bleeding Pearl & Olive... It sure was slow until 10ish...
What was your program, Pencil, Pencil, Rap.....or Rap, Rap, Rap......?????

Mushy

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
pencil, pencil, rap (or bomber)..

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Hey Ed, congrats on the fish kinda slow over they hey???

Well I only got to fish one day on the bay and the day I did get out I was out there with the biggest bug hatch I have ever seen in my life:yikes::yikes: it was unbearable to say the least:dizzy:.. I will fill you in later unpacking as we speak and I am thinking of hiting the river in the morning..Cya Slick

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats on the fishies Ed, I tried to use leaders like BDB does and did not get any fish, probably a confidence thing, tied mono on and BANG.

Brent, you would have to go to the bay during the bug hatch, lol. Seems you didn't get your luck back off of me like you thought.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Brent, you would have to go to the bay during the bug hatch, lol. Seems you didn't get your luck back off of me like you thought.

Yeah Brian it has been a tough summer after jigging in the spring there is no doubt about it, but I should have two new toys by the end of the day wed to help ease the pain;).. I am heading over to pick up two jet skies and trailer on wed as long as the wife likes riding them then there as good as home:lol: We have been thinking about getting them for some time and a good deal on a matching pair with trailer came along and we are like why not.. Cya Slick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts