Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take a moment and send out a big Thank You to everyone who has participated in the track chair campaign from myself and Old Lund . From piketroller for his post showing that a track chair was out there , Sparky18181 for setting up the campaign , everyone that has donated to the go fund me , the Donors to the auction ,everyone who has participated with bids , also to Aj being a inspiration to others in his situation.
Watching this evolve has been eye opening of the good people out there helping others .
God bless you all !
Cheryl and Doug

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
Cheryl and doug
A big thank you to both of you for putting this auction together. By the looks of things so far we are going to be close to the fundraising goal that was set after this auction. Sportsman helping sportsmen and women What a great thing that is being done for AJ. He is an inspiration to many here snd I look forward to the day he puts his azz in that chair for the first time. Get ready AJ because it won’t be long.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
For everyone that has had a hand in any of this, you are the definition of good people. This has definitely been an eye opener for me personally. I knew that sportsmen & women were good in general. But seeing this whole thing unfold & everyone that has stepped up to the plate & given so much to a person that most haven't ever even met, It has been pretty inspiring to say the least. Wish I could high five, hug, or buy everyone of y'all a beer & a burger.
PRETTY WORK to all of you!

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
For everyone that has had a hand in any of this, you are the definition of good people. This has definitely been an eye opener for me personally. I knew that sportsmen & women were good in general. But seeing this whole thing unfold & everyone that has stepped up to the plate & given so much to a person that most haven't ever even met, It has been pretty inspiring to say the least. Wish I could high five, hug, or buy everyone of y'all a beer & a burger.
PRETTY WORK to all of you!
Well I hope that when this chair is delivered to AJ that many of us can be present so we can put some faces to these names There are some great accessories for this chair and I encourage everyone to look at their web site He’ll they even have a snow plow blade attachment. Keep up the great work and I continue to encourage you to approach your employers who may be able to donate Thanks again to everyone that has helped

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
AJ s will be turbo charged so he can cruise the woods in record time to his favorite spots.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts