Votes: 10 25.6%
  • NAP Crossfire

Votes: 3 7.7%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if you think I should add one, Im trying to get setup for next year and I want the best I can get.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I switched to slick tricks 2 yrs. ago and won't be switching to anything else in the near future. Love them.

fulldraw

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I shoot Sonics. Cut on contact, fixed head, Fly JUST like field pts. Unbelievable penetration.
They go thru the deer like butter! lol

all on preference!

·
Registered
142 Posts
killed 5 deer ( 3bucks over 150 dressed and 2 females over 100). Rocket sidewinder did the job. All deer found within 60 yards. pass through all the time..

·
Registered
514 Posts
I shoot 100gr Thunderheads & 4 blade Muzzy 100gr

·
Registered
522 Posts
I don't think theres anything on the market that can match the accuracy, penetration, and damage of the Slick Tricks. Just my opinion though.

Jawbreaker

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Muzzy!

(you mean to tell me that other folks make broadheads?)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I shoot Rocky Mountain Snyper mechanicals. As far as accuracy I have found nothing better and I have had pass throughs every time. They have also cut through ribs on entrance and exit and have yet to break a head.

MIDH

·
Registered
213 Posts
4 for 4 with Hypershock 125's this season.

Check the pic out in my gallery.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Rocket Steelheads, even though it's not an option. I killed 2 bucks this year with them with great success. I like the way they fly, I'm sure any broadhead will do the trick with a well placed shot, but these thing fly exactly like my feild tips and thats what I need.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Hard to make a decision based on th poll numbers!! Pretty close at this point.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts