Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to fish the sag river or the bay.So wheres the eyes?Let me know and you can fish out of my boat :D

·
Registered
11,841 Posts
Buddy at work says that they have been getting them off the mouth....before all the rain today anyways.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
RCH- There have been some Eyes` taken before this rain. The way it`s coming down now, We`ll be able to fish In the parking lot at Lee St. Ramp:)!! This flush of water will definately bring lots of fish. It`s (the River) been ripe for quite some time. Weather permiting, it should be an great weekend. Now the delema- Walleyes- Musky- Goose Hunting? Ah been waiting for these `Eyes, the River it is! See Ya there and good luck! Bob WC#253.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Come on chamookman you forgot one other thing on that list. Go ahead and tell everybody about the nice looking new girl in your life. I'm sure youll be adding her to your list. I'll let Bob tell you what she looks like.;) Heard from a guy at work he saw some EYES that was taken from the Saginaw River the guys was at a Flint area bait shop. Ten eyes one three hour fury and that was it. Baydog

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
BayDog- You`re right, I should fess-up! The new girl in My Life, is a 9 week old English Setter- Izzy, short for Isadora. The Grouse better look out next season ( I hope ) ! Next time We fish the River, Maybe We should take Ranger and Izzy- wouldn`t that be interesting:)! You chasing Whitetails or Fishing this weekend? Let Me know- Bob WC#253.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'll be hitting the river HARD, starting the 2nd week of gun season. I'm going to start downtown Saginaw and keep moving north until I find them. Keep me posted and we will have to get together....Patch

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am trying to get on the river this weekend. Will probapply start at the mouth and work south.I hear tell chamookman has gone to the dogs.LOL Good luck on the birds and the dogs. Will keep you guys posted.:D

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
RCH. I'm into the deer thing now but maybe I could take a day off now and then for some walleyes. Keep me posted. I would like to go with you sometime. I did go last week from Z bridge to Wiks. Nothing for me. Should have went Bass fishing. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Always looking for partners.Ruler said we might want to wait because the rain my cause the e-coil thing.to happen again.I usually fish till it freezes up and I cant punch a hole big enough for my boat.:eek:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm with you Rat! I don't stop fishing until I'm using the boat as an ice cutter. LOL!!!!.....Patch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts