Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed at least the last two weeks, no Michigan Out of Doors TV on channel 56 (detroit) or 28 (flint). Anyone know why it's not on?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not sure on why it's not on. Maybe pledge time? I did talk with Kelly Gotch at Woods-N-Water Show. She is gone from MUCC TV.:yikes: Kelly came out to Perch Point Conservation Club a couple of years ago to cover our youth archery program. Kelly is a "CLASS" act.:coolgleam She is up to Manitoba for a bear hunt. She has her own show that will be shown on the pursuit channel.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MOOD is one of the few shows that I watch on PBS. I guess they're not keying toward our demographic for pledges, if that actually IS the reason the outdoor shows aren't on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys,

We have been off the past few weeks down here. First it was the Rep. and Dem. convention coverage and now it is pledge break. We have been on in spots but not in most area.

Next weeks show is on everywhere in its normal slot, except Flint and Detroit. Best thing to do is call and complain to the program director - maybe they will listen to viewers.

For up north viewers, they pulled us from Thursday night during the summer to "see how many calls they get". They must have gotten at least some, we are back on in our normal thursday slot come October. We don't air any new stuff when we are moved around like this.

Hope to see you in our normal slot soon.

Jimmy Gretzinger

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
It grinds me when CMU public tv has athletic stuff on in place of their regular programming. Heck, who watches CMU sports? MSU or U of M I can see maybe.
I guess outdoor sports programs are dying of lack of interest, (sorry Jimmy), I will attempt to find a e mail addy to pitch a bitch at CMU tv.

Remember when Fred T. was THE money man for pledges? There should be public interest in MOOD.. everybody lets get going...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Jimmy, I hear Kelly is leaving the show...:(:gaga::banghead3.

I have seen her on the "national" channels, and now I hear she has her own show!! That's great, but Jimmy make sure you replace her with another great hunter that is friendly on the eyes like Kelly!!:woohoo1:

You guys and gals do a great show!!

Good luck kelly

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys,

We have been off the past few weeks down here. First it was the Rep. and Dem. convention coverage and now it is pledge break. We have been on in spots but not in most area.

Next weeks show is on everywhere in its normal slot, except Flint and Detroit. Best thing to do is call and complain to the program director - maybe they will listen to viewers.

For up north viewers, they pulled us from Thursday night during the summer to "see how many calls they get". They must have gotten at least some, we are back on in our normal thursday slot come October. We don't air any new stuff when we are moved around like this.

Hope to see you in our normal slot soon.

Jimmy Gretzinger

Thats what I love about Michigan-Sportman! You ask a question and get the right answer from the right person! Can't wait for show to start airing regularly again!!

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Jimmy, I hear Kelly is leaving the show...:(:gaga::banghead3.

I have seen her on the "national" channels, and now I hear she has her own show!! That's great, but Jimmy make sure you replace her with another great hunter that is friendly on the eyes like Kelly!!:woohoo1:

You guys and gals do a great show!!

Good luck kelly
yes hotties are good for the ratings if they are truely into the outdoors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts