Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EYE finally got a day with out GALE WARNINGS so EYE headed up to Eagle Bay to do a peaceful lap or two around the bay EYE adorned myself in my sleeveless Pro-Staff fishing attire:yikes::yikes: and set a course for 1and 2 at a tremendous rate of speed all the while calling for cousin POD on the radio when I didn't get any reply I figured I would just have to rely on my experience and get my limit without help from the family EYE did manage a 3 man limit,you might say I preformed like a well oiled FISHIN MACHINE too...:evilsmile:evilsmile Hey SCOTTIE does this all sound to GAY:dizzy::dizzy:

Scots uncle Donny

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
EYE finally got a day with out GALE WARNINGS so EYE headed up to Eagle Bay to do a peaceful lap or two around the bay EYE adorned myself in my sleeveless Pro-Staff fishing attire:yikes::yikes: and set a course for 1and 2 at a tremendous rate of speed all the while calling for cousin POD on the radio when I didn't get any reply I figured I would just have to rely on my experience and get my limit without help from the family EYE did manage a 3 man limit,you might say I preformed like a well oiled FISHIN MACHINE too...:evilsmile:evilsmile Hey SCOTTIE does this all sound to GAY:dizzy::dizzy:

Scots uncle Donny
:lol::lol::lol: I did hear you once calling for your brother on the radio!!

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Hmmmm- Then Poor Uncle D. Must have been on the wrong channel Again. He can't remember anything anymore. :evilsmile :lol: :evilsmile Old-Fart. :fish: That is why we change it weekly, So he can't listen.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile
Scott won't show me how to post pics on the site so I sent them to his E mail address and yes I was calling you out there Scott told me what channel you were on I looked for your dads boat but did not see it while I was out there

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
All out Sat. Nobody out Sun. :p Come on Scotty!! I would pay $$ to see Uncle D. In his Internet Fisherman Muscle shirt. LMFAO.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmm- Then Poor Uncle D. Must have been on the wrong chanel Again. He can't remember anything anymore. :evilsmile :lol: :evilsmile Old-Fart. :fish: That is why we change it weekly, So he can't listen.
I was sure about the channel #:idea:when Scottie visited me at the Sr. citizen complex:dizzy: he gave me the #'s or maybe that was what time I take my next medication's:confused::confused: I guess My memory is n't what it used to be well if I ever get a chance to go fishing this spring I will be sure to give you a shout I hope my radio still works :evilsmile:evilsmile

Scotts favorite uncle
Donny

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Sounds good!! Keep taking your Meds, They should let you out before Spring!! :p:fish::p Maybe have them check your hearing aid , While your in there. lmfao

1 - 20 of 29 Posts