Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where in the state is a good place to ride right now. What trails have little or no snow?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yoopertoo if you have a 4x4 you shouldn't have much trouble riding any trail that has up to a foot of snow. The only problems you might have are getting to the parking area and downed trees in the trail.
I prefer to ride in the winter, way less riders and no dust, you just have to dress so you stay dry and warm. If you would like to see some pics of winter riding from last week in 8 inches of snow go to www.atvoffroad.net check the gallery and in the where to ride section under tut ride (tip up town ride at leota) theres links in peoples post to their photo albums with lots of pics. The pic on the home page is from last january, it was -3 at 9AM when we started riding that day ( I'm the one on the far right in that pic.) There a few people that live nearer the trails over there that can help you more than I can too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.