Discussion Starter · #1 ·
also, is it a Public access site??

just wondering

thanks

koby

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
But the gates are closed for the season. If you go there, you need to park on the road and walk about a 1/2 mile to get out there.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys

is the park that your referring to named Lakefront Park??

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Koby your coming form a long way, so don't put all your time in at 9 mile . Nine mile is OK, but not great. It is a long walk. You might try there and move north about 3/4 mile to a street called blossom heath. They have a wall to fish along by the CG station. If nothing there head north on Jefferson (stopping by crocker and Geno's to dream about the ice) then on to metro to give it a try. Nothing there head north to the Harley ramps on the Clinton river and see if they are getting fish off the end of the rocks. If it were me and I was going to make a day of it. I'd take the lake all the way to the N-channel fishing odd spots along the way. Good luck

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks ed

check your PM's

·
Super Moderator
37,722 Posts
If your looking for waldo, for some reason they have been few and far between the past couple of years at Harley. I have actually been doing better at Metro, but they close so damn early this time of year.:(

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Didn't want to deal with westbound I-696 P.M. rush hour traffic so I stayed home today. Nor did I want to deal with freezing eyelets. Next week is warming up so a trip should be in order next Wed. A.M... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts